During this process we will assess your roof and provide a written report on the following:
- Membrane Condition
- Flashing Condition
- Leakage Condition
- Drainage Condition
- Roof Age
- Present Repair Status
- Insulation Condition
- Rooftop Traffic
- Interior Occupancy
- Overall Assessment
Storm Damage Assessment
Leaks or roof damage due to weather can be unexpected and overwhelming. Alumni Roofing can help take away the burden by visiting your building with prompt service and a quick timeline to get you back in business.
If you have a commercial or industrial building that has sustained storm damage or you're experiencing a leak, help is as simple as a call to our office at (419) 884-9715. We can handle all types of roofing projects and repair services - no job is too big or too small for us to handle.
What to expect:
- You call Alumni Roofing at (419) 884-9715
- We coordinate schedules so our qualified team can visit your location - we mobilize quickly!
- Our team will conduct a Roof Health Assessment
- After evaluating your roof, we'll provide you with an organized report which consists of photos, proposed solutions and costs
- We'll talk you through our findings so you feel comfortable to make decisions, then we'll get to work promptly to get you back in business
In many cases, if your roof was damaged due to a storm or inclement weather, you may be able to work with your insurance to cover costs. We can help you file a claim with your insurance carrier so you don't have to learn the in's and out's of the roofing lingo.
There are many hidden costs with a roof leak that is not attended to in a timely manner, such as:
Don't delay, call us today at the first sign of a leak.
- Mold and mildew problems
- Lost production and revenues
- Poor air quality issues
- Lost use of interior space
- Slip and fall accidents and legal claims
Source: GAF(R) 2011, Certified Maintenance Professional Manual