KEEP YOUR INVESTMENT SAFE
Did you know: More than 80% of all roofs are replaced prematurely - because of leaks, tears, or other problems that may have occurred long before they reach their anticipated lifespan.Did you also know: This number could be greatly reduced through regular, preventative roof maintenance.
Having a maintenance program in place can spell the difference between being prepared for a budgeted expense and being "hit" with an unplanned expenditure.
A preventative maintenance program allows building owners to budget and prepare for anticipated expenses as well as protect the building's contents. By maintaining ongoing maintenance, you can avoid potential lack of productivity in the event of a serious roof leak.
Certified Maintenance Professional
Alumni Roofing is a certified member of the GAF(R) exclusive maintenance educational program. As a Certified Maintenance Professional (CMP), it is our job to help you reduce the risk of unexpected and unnecessary disruption that may occur if your roof leaks.
As a CMP contractor, we are able to offer you GAF's 25% WellRoof(R) Guarantee Extension* to your Diamond Pledge(TM) NDL Roof Guarantee at no extra cost to you. This guarantee extension is a unique program designed to help maintain your roof's watertight integrity.
As part of this guarantee extension, we conduct an annual inspection, which helps prevent unexpected surprised and also catches small problems before they become large expenses.
A bit more about Roof Maintenance Programs...
- More than 80% of all roofs are replaced prematurely
- The average building owner will spend more than $127,500 on roofing over the life of the building
- A successful maintenance program can reduce the above figure by up to 50%
- Roof maintenance programs are tax deductible
*Guarantees of 35 years do not qualify for WellRoof(R) Guarantee Extension
- RoofCare 2009, Association of Physical Plant Administrators, Alexandria, VA (via www.gaf.com/roofing/commercial/cmp)
- GAF(R) 2011, Certified Maintenance Professional Manual