As your roof reaches the end of its service life, it may be a candidate for restoration. Depending on the roof type, various coatings, sealants and re-saturants can be applied to extend the roof by up to 10 years.
We can use our Thermal Scanners to locate any wet areas, make repairs and then apply the proper restoration material. Typically the restoration coating will be highly reflective which can reduce cooling costs.
Many building owners, including the ones listed below, have saved thousands of dollars by restoring rather than replacing:
- District 5 Area For Aging – Mansfield, OH – Garland – White Knight over an EPDM roof
- Clear Fork Schools – Bellville, OH – Garland White Knight over a PVC roof
- Richland County Library – Mansfield, OH – Garland White Knight over an EPDM roof
- Wooster City Schools – Wooster, OH – Garland Energizer over a built-up roof
- Madison Schools – Mansfield, OH - Garland Energizer over a built-up roof
- Red Cross Community Center – Mansfield, OH - Garland Energizer over a built-up roof
We work with the following restoration material manufacturers: