Single-ply roofing systems are factory fabricated sheets that are installed in the field as a single layer. They can be glued to the insulation or fastened using screws. The seams are heat welded or fused together in the field using hot air guns.
Single-ply membranes also offer a solution to concerns for the environment and energy conservation: light-colored, reflective roof surfaces offer building occupants a significant reduction in energy use.
Single-ply roofing membranes have grown in popularity due to their flexibility, relative ease of installation, and competitive price.
The employees of Alumni Roofing have installed several single ply roofs including the following buildings:
- Staples – Mansfield, OH – GAF TPO
- Burlington Coat Factory – Mansfield, OH – GAF TPO
- Richland Mall – Mansfield, OH – GAF TPO
- Newman Technology R&D Facility – Mansfield, OH – GAF TPO
- Discount Tire – Lancaster, OH – GAF TPO
We work with the following manufacturers to provide system warranties of 15-25 years